Get ready for the royal treatment and embrace the unforgettable island life that you deserve.
A carefully selected place to indulge and be pampered for 6 days.
Consider this your Mother's Day gift, or a post-pandemic gift to yourself or a just because gift to you.
Are you an amazing woman in her 40s or above that
1) Experienced the pandemic with all its challenges and realized that life is way too short and you have to start creating memories for yourself.
2) Is worried you are giving so much to those around you that you feel you are losing a part of who you really are?
3) Fears that years from now you will regret not taking the time to nurture yourself, your needs and your goals?
3) Feels embarrassed at the lack of true joy you feel in your life despite all the so-called trappings of success around you?
4) Secretly resents that you are not being acknowleged for the numerous sacrifices you are making?
5) Wakes up exhausted with a million (it feels like that) things to do?
6) Is ready for a luxurious break away planned by someone else.If yes you are not alone.
I work with amazing and smart women, like you. You spend most of your free time making sure the needs of your loved ones are met at all times, however the feeling of resentment is kicking in. You want things to change for the better but do not know how or where to begin. All you know is that it needs to happen soon (right now is more like it)
Deep down you know your current lifestyle is not sustainable as your health is being sacrificed amongst other things and you realize deep down you could be more energetic and vibrant if you could find an opportunity to step away and take a break from your daily routine. A break that would allow you to connect with yourself in a beautiful stimulating environment surrounded by like-minded women.
Imagine going from feeling exhausted constantly when you look at your to-do-list to experiencing head-to-toe joy and ease as you realize that being selfish is necessary sometimes.
Visualize the excitement you will feel as you begin work on your personal goals that have been placed on the backburner for a long time.
The realization that you can still be a great wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend or fur mom without always having to say "YES" to every request.
That’s where the Simply Vibrant Life - St. Martin comes in, the experience will take you from feeling exhausted and worn out daily to excited and energized, ready to ignite your passions, rekindle your dreams and practice self-care in a radical way without the guilt.
An experience that will delight and surprise you.
An experience designed to celebrate YOU.
The Simply Vibrant Life (SVL) – Martin is a 6-day luxurious retreat created for you. Every detail has been specially curated to celebrate you.
The retreat will feature sessions created to stimulate your mind and delight your soul, life-altering adventures and experiences. Your breathtaking villa set in a tropical oasis will be your home away from home for 6 days with views of the ocean and the service of a 5 Star hotel.
The spectacular scenery and the jaw-dropping ocean view will prompt you to slow down and unplug, while you relax and embrace being pampered in more ways than you can even imagine.
Pay $2000 deposit to secure your spot
Luxury suite - $8900
What's included ?
- 6 days accommodation in a luxurious private villa with a private bedroom and ensuite bathroom.
- All meals, snacks and drinks. A private chef on staff to cater to your dining needs.
- Private photoshoot for all participants with a special posing workshop.
- Sailing trip to Anguilla
- Group Transformational Coaching session.
- Car Pickup/Dropoff for Arrival and Departure.
- Spa experience.
- Priceless Private time to do as you please.
- Pre-Retreat Q & A Call
- Packing List
- Farewell Dinner Party
- Inspiring and Cultural Excursions
- Thoughtfully created details to enhance your stay in every way.
- Villa Staff to attend to your needs
- Luxurious welcome gift
- And some other surprises I look forward to sharing with you
Simply put everything but your airfare and other surprises that you will love.
What's not included ?
- Your round trip air fare
- Money for personal shopping
- Medical and Travel/Trip Insurance (Must have both of these prior to trip)
- Tip for staff
What makes this retreat unique?
This retreat is different because it’s all about you. You don’t have to take care of anyone else but relax and get ready to be pampered. There will be a housekeeper, butler and private chef to take care of all your needs. Kwavi has carefully and deliberately taken the time to create this experience for you, an experience that leaves you guessing how your needs are being met before you voice them out loud.
Your unobstructed ocean and sky view
during your stay
Who is leading the retreat? Kwavi
Kwavi is a 53 years bold Certified Life coach, Author and International Speaker. She is passionate about empowering women by helping them create a future more exciting than their past.
She has offered luxury events and retreats in the United States, Thailand, Nigeria, London, Morocco and Bali. She is passionate about offering the attendees on her retreat a transformational experience beyond what they can even imagine.
She's a wife and mother to 2 boys and been featured on NBC, CBS, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Best Self and a blogger with the Huffington Post.
"Connection is the energy that is created between people when they feel seen, heard and valued;
When they can give and receive without judgment"
- Brene Brown
This quote is infused into every detail of the Simply Vibrant Retreat Experience.
My purpose is to make sure you're seen, felt and valued on all different levels during the retreat.
We need to capture the memories in print. Look who's coming.
The Fabulous Commercial Photographer/Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger - Chelsea Patricia
I've hired the Atlanta-based commercial photographer, Chelsea to be the resident photographer for the SVL - St. Martin experience. In addition to taking fabulous photos of you that you will remember for years to come, she will be offering her widely-sought after posing workshop during the retreat.
Attended SVL - Marrakech 2018
This was my first all female trip to Morocco. I must say it was more then I expected,. I have never gone on a all female trip before and I had an absolute blast! To be around all the driven, creative, strong minded women helped me to grow and gave me encouragement. Kwavi, I will be going on more of your trips in the future. You did an amazing job organizing the entire adventure...We did not have to lift a finger to do anything, it was so relaxing! I learned so much about how and what to eat and the green tea was a winner in my book. I love the vision board it helps me to focus on my next chapter in life, and being in a new surrounding helps you to step out of your own world for a moment and look at your life from a new prospective. I would highly recommend this trip to any woman!!!
Silver Springs, Maryland
Attended SVL - Thailand 2018
"The Thailand retreat gave me an opportunity to get away from the daily grind so that I could be refreshed and focus on my personal goals. Attending the retreat allowed me to reflect and plan for the next steps, while coming away with a new sense of purpose and renewal. I absolutely loved the vision board workshop session during the retreat. It was a powerful way to visually inspire me to achieve my goals."
Dr. Tope Fapohunda
Attended SVL - Marrakech 2018
I just got back from the most exhilarating, fun-filled, unplugged, but mind-clearing vacation ever! Kwavi, thank you for inviting me on the Simply Vibrant Life Marrakech episode. Imagine kicking off your vacation with Hammam spa experience, getting waited on, hand and foot, nightly tea ceremonies by fireplace, a culinary experience like non other, being surprised by Moroccan belly dancers, but at the same time having chance to re-center, reground, and rejuvenate and recharge. It was awesome, I am forever grateful Kwavi! This was the second Vibrant Life event I’ve been to and you never disappoint! Did I mention that I met some absolutely AMAZING women also? Are you stressed? Do you feel like you are being pulled in too many places all at once? Do you need a reset button, if so, I highly recommend participating in one of her events.
What you'll be able to do at the end of this amazing retreat.
- Refocus on YOU again and place a priority on your needs.
- Rekindle those dreams and desires that have been on the backburner.
- Reconnect with your true self so that you can become the joyous version of yourself for you and those you care about.
- Have a sisterhood of women who have your back in more ways than one and you'll cherish for years to come.
What is the Simply Vibrant Life - St. Martin?
An experience that stimulates your mind, touches your soul and nourishes your body and leaves you feeling relaxed, refreshed and recharged.
Where is it going to be held? A magnificent cliff side luxury villa with panoramic views of the ocean.
When is the retreat? May 1st - May 6th, 2022 (6 glorious days)
This event has been intentionally designed to celebrate you. Come and join us for The Simply Vibrant experience you've been craving. Don't ignore that quiet inner voice nudging you to come along.
THIS RETREAT IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU IF:
You are ready for a retreat that focuses on you but lack the time or inclination to plan it on your own.
You are ready to spend some time with other like-minded women in an encouraging and uplifting environment.
You are ready to gift yourself some time for all your hard work over the years.
You are ready to go on a memorable retreat that doesn't require you to take care of anyone else other than you.
You want to be pampered and look forward to 6 days without having to cook or clean.
You have a valid passport or you're able to apply for one.
You are ready for a post-pandemic trip
THIS RETREAT IS DEFINITELY NOT FOR YOU IF:
You are not interested in going on a retreat to the magical island of St. Martin.
You feel your family will not survive without you for a week.
You feel your job/business will not survive without you for a week.
Travelling to a new and exciting country scares you and you are not willing to confront your fears
You are unable to dedicate 6+ days for this retreat.
You don't believe you deserve to go on a luxury retreat.
You prefer to travel alone.
You can't get time off to take care of yourself.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY (FINE PRINT IN BIG PRINT)
All retreaters must purchase trip/travel cancellation insurance (mandatory). Please think mindfully before registering. Refunds will not be issued. Once you register, respect and honor the commitment to yourself and get ready for an experience you are yet to imagine. This is a firm policy. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions.
You've got questions - I've got answers (you'll love)
1) When does the retreat begin? The retreat begins on Sunday May 1st. Please plan to arrive before 3pm. That will give you some time to get settled before the adventure begins at 5pm.
2) Is there a payment plan available? Of course there is. There is a 3 and 6 month payment plan available. All payments must be completed by March 30th.
3) Is Airfare included in the retreat fee? No it's not. You fly into the Princess Julianna International (SXM)
4) Do you know the average price for plane tickets to St. Martin? From Atlanta airfares on average range from $400 to about $1000 for a round trip economy ticket to St. Martin for the month of May
5) What time should I plan to arrive in St. Martin? Please plan to arrive by 3pm on Sunday May 1st, 2022. The St. Martin island adventure will begin at 5pm
6) What time should I plan to depart on Friday May 6th? Please plan to depart by noon.
7) Do I need a visa to visit St. Martin? No. US citizens traveling with a blue tourist passport do not need visas for stays less than 90 days.
8) Are all meals included on this trip? Yes all the delicious meals, drinks, snacks are included. Please let me know if you have any dietary requirements. Lodging and all scheduled activities are included.
9) Are there any travel requirements? Yes you must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after you date of entry into St. Martin.
10) What activity level are the excursions? Moderate.
11) What should I bring? I have you covered. I will send out a suggested packing list 6-8 weeks before we depart for St. Martin.
12) I have more questions? Just send an email with your questions to [email protected]. There will be a conference call about the St. Martin retreat with all attendees scheduled about 4 weeks before our departure date.
13) Should I bring money on the trip? Yes. You may want to go Souvenir shopping or tip the staff. All meals and drinks are included.